Digital Direct Marketing Specialist
VP Communications and Marketing
WEConnect International, a corporate-led global non-profit, helps women-owned businesses access and succeed in global value chains. Since 2009, WEConnect International has provided business education, certification, and business connections to companies based outside the United States that are at least 51 percent owned, managed, and controlled by one or more women. WEConnect International corporate members represent over $1 trillion in annual purchasing power and are true pioneers in inclusive sourcing and global supplier development. http://www.WEConnectinternational.org
WEConnect International is looking for a hands-on, highly motivated, analytical marketing individual to drive marketing strategy, tactical execution and reporting with the business development and marketing team. Our team works at a very fast pace so the ability to roll out programs quickly is essential. To succeed at our organization, you must be willing to roll-up your sleeves, be in the trenches with your team and do whatever is necessary to get the job done. You will have hands-on experience with developing compelling direct marketing campaigns through all digital channels and email for both Business to Business (B2B) and Business to Consumer (B2C) audiences. You will lead campaign efforts, define the mechanics, identify audiences, ensure effective keyword usage for SEO and SEM, monitor, and evaluate campaign analytics and Return on Investment (ROI) and recommend future improvements for effectiveness.
Create, develop, and execute effective international online marketing campaigns that attract and retain member buyers and women-owned businesses to improve retention, customer value and adoption rate. You should understand email data, segmentation, audience filters, and email testing to enhance effectivity, deliverability, and engagement. You also have knowledge of multi-channel communication (SMS, online advertising, retargeting, social media).
- Ensure digital campaigns are developed with integrated communications for consistent messaging for organizational strategy and brand.
- Regularly review existing digital content, update with internal subject matter experts where necessary and consistently monitor and provide evaluation reports.
- Tactical campaign development of new and expanding paid marketing campaigns.
- Autonomously lead projects from start to finish (i.e., identify areas of opportunity, structure analyses, gather data, generate insights, and report findings).
- Analyze and interpret data from Google Analytics and other analytics from social channels, web and mobile.
- Monitor and assess relevant reporting and tracking metrics and offer solutions to improve overall metrics for campaigns.
- Evaluate and make recommendations on keyword selection.
- Produce campaign performance reports.
- Use marketing and sales KPIs, as well as internal and external data reporting tools, to identify trends and growth opportunities and execute marketing campaigns from start to finish.
- Work with communications team to develop necessary written content for campaigns.
- Conduct keyword research and selection for pay-per-click campaigns to maximize budget while hitting key business objectives such as traffic, sales, and ROI goals.
- Execute and maintain social media campaigns.
- Code and develop email templates that render and function for major email clients and browsers, responsible for end-to-end testing and Quality Assurance (QA) of all email sends.
- Facilitate communication across marketing, editorial, creative services, and technical teams to ensure timely campaigns.
- Workflow/Data Set-Up: Use data points available to create audiences that fulfill campaign requirements and create exclusions when multiple audiences overlap.
- List Health: Monitor and maintain email deliverability best practices and file cleanup (unsubs, inactive, etc.).
- Campaign QA: ensure accurate, timely and consistent delivery of email campaigns.
- Reporting/Analysis: Track and analyze key performance metrics (click-to-open and click-to-conversion rate, engagement shares, likes, comments, clicks).
- Automations: Identify and develop new email automations to increase customer engagement, loyalty, and customer lifetime value.
HANDS-ON SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Ideally, 5+ years of experience with digital marketing, including SEO, Paid Search, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, WordPress, Link building and Content Marketing, A/B testing
- Experience with social media marketing required.
- Solid experience in creating email campaign calendars and social media campaigns.
- Ability to develop creative briefs.
- Good familiarity with Constant Contact, Salesforce Campaigns and Marketing Cloud or Pardot or other similar Customer Relationship Management systems (e.g. HubSpot, Mailchimp) with a willingness to learn and make recommended process improvements.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Must be highly analytical and data driven paying careful attention to details.
- Ability to independently resolve issues using internal and external resources
- Highly adaptable and able to prioritize and pivot as needed.
- Know how to work in a fast-paced environment and how to communicate/collaborate across internal teams.
- Must be an energetic and highly motivated self-starter
EDUCATION & TRAINING:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Google AdWords and Google Analytics certifications preferred but not required.
- International experience preferred.
- Submit a single PDF document that includes both your cover letter and resume.
RESUMES WITHOUT A COVER LETTER WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. Please feature how your experience, skills, and requirements are relevant to this job description and include your salary requirements in the cover letter.
- Subject Line of Email: Digital Specialist Your First and Last Name
- No phone calls please. We regret that we are unable to respond to individual inquiries about the position. WEConnect International is an Equal Opportunity Employer.