News and Events
WEConnect International in South Africa will host one day event on April 8, 2016, celebrating and training women-owned businesses through presentations and informative workshops as well as providing networking opportunities with WEConnect International corporate members. Throughout the day the WEConnect International South Africa team will:
- Assist corporate members to identify high-potential women-owned businesses
- Facilitate connections between certified Women Business Enterprises (WBEs) and corporate members
- Connect self-registered women-owned businesses with certified WBEs and Corporate Members to learn the benefits of WEConnect
- Attract women-owned businesses from all market sectors and all races across the country, to learn about WEConnect International and the benefits and opportunities it provides to women-owned businesses
- Provide a platform for extensive networking
On the 12th of February 2016, WEConnect International in South Africa in partnership with corporate member Accenture had a connect session hosted by Accenture at their office in Cape Town. Enterprise and Supplier Development lead for Accenture Zandile Njamela led the session with 22 eager women business owners from Cape Town.
Save the Date: April 8, 2016 in Sandton, Johannesburg
The annual conference will be celebrating and encouraging women in business through talks, presentations and informative workshops. Throughout the day, there will also be unique opportunities to network and connect with amazing women-owned businesses as well as representatives from WEConnect International’s corporate members including conference sponsors ExxonMobil, Accenture, Intel, Cummins, Protea Hotels, Merck and many more.