Join Intel and WEConnect International as they host this special event
Date & Time: Tuesday, May 16, 2017; 10:00 to 16:30
Location: Intel Deutschland GmbH, Lilenthalstraße 15, 85579 Neubiberg be München, Germany
What will you gain from attending?
- How Intel Deutschland GmbH (link is external)is working toward greater diversity and inclusion.
- Corporations around the world are launching supplier diversity programs. Find out how this impacts you and your business opportunities.
- Gain practical knowledge about how to navigate supplier diversity and how a tier II program creates a more inclusive and competitive supply chain.
- Discover how WEConnect International and VdU (link is external) are working in Germany to support women-owned businesses.
- Certification for women business enterprises (WBEs) is launching for the first time in Germany. Learn what that means to you, why get certified, and why corporations require certification.
Who should attend?
- Women business owners based in Germany who own 51% or more of their business and who have B2B products or services that might be purchased by corporate organisations.
- Corporations who are interested in implementing supplier diversity programs within their companies.
- Women-owned businesses based outside of Germany who have the capability to provide products and services to the German market.
WBEs should offer services or products from the following sectors: Technology, IT, Marketing, Sales, Advertising, Merchandise, Events, HR, Recruitment, Training, Catering, Corporate Services, Facilities Management, Legal and Logistics.
Why Supplier Diversity: Inspiring Innovation?
The event is free to attend and is a valuable networking experience. It aids in the awareness and inclusion of women-owned businesses within the German market, specifically the technology industry. Corporations and women entrepreneurs come together in a unique experience to discuss diversity and inclusion, make connections, and exchange ideas. The event will be presented mainly in German, however, some presentations and discussions will be held in English.
More details including the full agenda and speakers will follow in April. In the meantime, please save the date in your calendar! Registration: If you already know that you would like to attend, you can register online here: https://weconnect-intel-inspiring-innovation.eventbrite.com
We are looking forward to hosting this event and to seeing you in Neubiberg in May!